- Based in Port Hedland
- Attractive salary + car allowance + housing allowance
- Key leadership position
Duratec is a solutions-based contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures, and with ten branches across Australia, we are one of the country’s fastest growing privately owned companies. We promote an open and honest culture where we are proud to offer our clients best practice methodologies and material selection to maximise the life of their assets.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our growing North West Operations Team. Based in Port Hedland, you will be primarily responsible for overall management of multiple projects across the division including planning, coordination and controlling the projects to completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Pilbara East Operations Manager your main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and control a project to completion
- Manage procurement and construction phase
- Attend project development meetings with key stakeholders
- Contract management
- Prepare project status reports
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Demonstrate compliance to safety procedures
- Schedule using Microsoft Project to ensure site works are constructed efficiently and to budget
- Contract administration management as required
- Minimun of 5 to 10 years demonstrated experience in a similar project management/delivery role - essential
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals, and leading project teams
- Previous experience within the construction remediation industry - highly desirable
- Excellent computer literacy skills with experience using Microsoft Office Package including MS Project - highly desirable
- Be highly articulate with strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent people management experience with strong client relationship skills
- Proactive attitude
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven leader to join a rapidly expanding organisation in a fast paced and highly rewarding role! As a key member of the North West leadership team, your input and ideas will be valued and supported by senior management.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary including car allowance and housing allowance.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**